Applications are invited for suitable qualified candidates for the refresher programme for the nursing council eliminated students in basic Midwifery.
1. Duration of training - One ( 1 ) academic year
2. Eligibility and Entry qualification
• Candidate must have attended an accredited School of Midwifery in Nigeria and must have written the Nursing and Midwifery Council Final Qualifying Examination for Professional Midwives but was eliminated after 3rd attempts
• Educational transcripts from the previous School of Midwifery attended
• West Africa School Certificate or Senior Secondary school at not more than two sitting from any of the examination bodies which must INCLUDE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY, PHYSICS AND MATHEMATICS (NECO can be combine with WASC)
3. Payment – Pay the sum of TEN THOUSAND FIVE (10,500) naira into the SYKE BANK ACCOUNT NO. 4030009036
4. Submit a copy of payment teller to the bursar of the school and obtain the school receipts and collect your form
5. Closing Date – July 21st , 2017
6. Screening date - July 26th , 2017
7. Venue - ONDO STATE SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY, IGBATORO ROAD AKURE
Share this news with friends!!!