Applications are opened for qualified candidates for admission into the Post Basic Intensive Care Nursing School, University of Abuja Teaching Hospital. Gv, agwalada. Abuja for the 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION.
For a candidate to be qualified for admission into Post basic Intensive Care Nursing School, University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada, Abuja, ECT, he/she must:
• Be a registered Nurse with current practicing license of Nursing &Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
• Possess 5 credits pass in the following relevant subjects: English Language, Mathematic, Biology, Physics and Chemistry from a conventional secondary school in not more than two (2) sittings (WAEC & NECO are acceptable).
• Have 5 credit passes in English, one of the three major science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and any other three (3) subjects if Basic Nursing Qualification was on or before 2006
HOW TO APPLY
I. The application form is obtainable at the school complex or can be filled online at www.uath.gov.ng
2. For online filling of the admission form; Pay a non-refundable application fee of SIX THOUSAND NAIRA (N6000) using the process stated below:
TO PAY FOR THE FORM ONLINE:
GO TO www.remita.net. Click on PAY GOVERNMENT AGENCY.
Name of MDA is U.A.T.H. Name of service is IGR (Internally Generated Revenue). Input Applicant's full name, email and phone number.
Confirm transaction and proceed to payment. Copy the RRR number that will be displayed take to any commercial bank and pay for the form.
Scan the remita receipt / print out from the bank and bank teller together. Proceed to www.uath.gov.ng to fill the application form. (Closing date for the purchase of the form is on the morning of the examination date).
I. Scan ecent passport photograph, and the bank teller/receipt used for payment
2. Go to www.uath.gov.ng, scroll down the page and click on application form
3. Then click on register now. read the instructions carefully and continue with the registration
4. Fill the Application Form online and submit
5. Print out the duly filled Application Form.
6. For editing and reprinting of your form, go to the login page. input applicant's email and password and continue.
7. Come along with printed application form and the bank teller with the remits receipt used for payment on the entrance examination day.
8. For enquiries, please contact us on 07065740082,08055475957 and 08065130539 or by email - email@example.com. Don't contact anybody except these numbers displayed here.
THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW ARE AS FOLLOWS:
DATE: Thursday 4th May, 2016 - Written examination
Friday 5th May, 2016 - Oral examination
THE SCHOOL COMPLEX AUDITORIUM TIME: 9:00am Each Day
• Candidates are to bring along with them their current professional practicing license, original and photocopies of their credentials and writing materials on the entrance examination days.
.Candidates are to be responsible for their accommttion and feeding during the examination period.
MRS. PHILOMENA YAHAYA
FOR THE CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR
Share this news with friends!!!