Reddington Multi-Specialist Hospital located at No. 12 Idowu Martins Street, Victoria Island is currently recruiting for the following positions due to expansion of our services.
We are recruiting for the following positions due to expansion of our services.
Functions within the cardiac intensive unit, CCU, Cat lab, resuscitation committee, and Emergency room as required.
Will provide services that are related to but not limited to- direct patient care, interventional cardiology support, medication administration cardiopulmonary resuscitation, cardiac monitoring, post interventional patient monitoring and management, clinical risk identification and management, ,nursing plan monitoring, quality improvement and process audits, quality control, pre procedure documentation, equipment maintenance alerts, safety practices, stock management, infection control compliance, regulatory compliance and discharge planning.
• Intensive care for cardiology patients
• BLS, ACLS
• Post intervention nursing care
• Use of basic cardiac instruments and equipment ECG
• Knowledge of all common cardiac conditions and interventions
• Planning and organizing intensive care services
• Patient education and counselling models e.g. lifestyle changes
• Manual handling
• Patient safety goals
• Risk management skills
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to provide nursing care plans
• Good communication skills
• An eye for detail
• A pleasant helpful patient focused manner
• Ability to manage people
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION &EXPERIENCE
• General nursing qualification
• post graduate cardio/cardiothoracic training
• 1 year in CCU environment.
Method of Application:
All suitable CVs should be forwarded to:
Deadline – April 18, 2017
Share this job with friends!!!