Bizafin Consulting Services - Our client, a Nigerian petroleum servicing company that uses leading edge technology to provide quality and value added services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industries located in Lagos State, requires the services of an experience/enthusiastic individuals to occupy the position of:
* Provides emergency and palliative care and treatment to employees within the legal scope of nursing responsibility such as first-aid treatment, checking of vital signs, health interview, dispensing of medicine;
* Assess and determine the health status of the employee which includes recommendations like sent home or back to work;
* Refers/transports ill employees to the hospital as necessary;
* Conducts regular inventory of medicines and medical supplies. Prepares purchase requisition of such as necessary to ensure availability at all times;
* Conducts home visit or follow through of employees with chronic illnesses or on prolong sick leave;
* Implements immunization programs to employees as well as to the dependents;
* Conducts periodic plant tour to determine any possible health and safety hazards and work with the HSE department to create health and safety awareness among employees;
* Performs health counselling;
* Conducts health education programs;
* Maintains employee's individual medical records with strict confidentiality;
* Generates reports and submits to management or government agencies as scheduled;
* Acts as In-plant HMO Administrator. Coordinates with provider to resolve any issues/concerns, review and process payment;
* Assess pre-employment medical examination results and coordinates status/evaluation with Recruitment;
* Coordinates any work-related injuries/illnesses to Safety Officer for immediate investigation and corrective actions;
* Encodes Sick Leave on time to avoid delayed payment;
* Schedules and implement annual/periodic/special examination of employees. Assess results, refer to Company Physician for management, monitor recommendations and follow through until illness is cleared;
* Maintains and updates patients record;
* Ensure Professional Healthcare standards are followed;
* Displays high confidentiality.
* Graduate from an accredited nursing program;
* Bachelor of Nursing Degree preferred
* Must be young and hardworking
* Must have at least 1 year experience in industrial company (preferably in Oil & Gas) as healthcare practitioner/company nurse;
* Responds quickly and efficiently to emergency situations.
* Remains calm in a crisis.
* Must have good morals.
* Computer literate;
* Can work on shifting schedule.
Very attractive plus incentives.
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV's to: [email protected]
Share this job with friends!!!