Grundtvig International Secondary School, Oba, Anambra State is a multi award-winning co-educational boarding school owned by the Grundtvig movement of Nigeria.
They are currently recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: School Matron
The ideal candidate must possess:
* A minimum of a first degree in a relevant discipline.
* Must have at least 5 years’ cognate experience.
* Must be a female, between 35 to 40 years of age.
* Good communication skills.
* Must be caring, have strong moral values, integrity, character and discipline.
* Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
* Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter & CV's to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the Subject of the email.
Send handwritten application letter with CV to:
Grundtvig International Secondary School,
KM 11, Onitsha-Owerri Expressway,
Share this job with friends!!!