CONSOLIDATING ON THE GAINS OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY EDUCATION REFORM IN NIGERIA.
The aim of the conference is to bring together Nursing Leaders in Nigeria to discuss current issues / developments that have implications for Nursing Education and Practice, as well as the health needs of the people of Nigeria and to articulate the way forward in confronting these challenges.
Papers to be presented include:
1. Key note address by Mrs O. A. OLANIPEKUN
2. Nursing Education Reform : The Journey so far. by MRS ALHERI G. YUSUF
3. Transformational Leadership in Nursing, the Role of Nursing Elders. By Dr. Faruk Abdulahi Maiyama.
4. Sharing Experiences on the Achievements, Challenges and Opportunities available to improve Nursing & Midwifery Education and Practice in Nigeria by Dr. Mollent Okech
5. Developing a Roadmap for Postgraduate Nursing Clinical Specialty in Nigeria by Prof Mildred John.
6. Nursing Education, Professional Practice and Image of the Nurse in Nigeria : CHANGE BEGINS WITH ME by Alhaji Abdrafiu Adeniji NANNM PRESIDENT
7. success of Internship : The Role of Nursing Leaders by Dr. Garba Saleh
8. Reforming Nursing and Midwifery education and practice in Nigeria : LEGAL ISSUES AND CHALLENGES by Barrister Hauwa A. Sawa.
Share this news with friends!!!