Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the college for the under listed programmes. Application forms can be accessed online at www.chtcalabar.edu.ng from 20th March, 2017
Course of Study:
Public Health Nursing
Duration: Two Years
a. Nigerian Registered Nurse (NRN).
b. National Diploma or its equivalent in Nursing.
c. Holders of the above must possess the basic O’level credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
Certification: HND IN PUBLIC HEALTH NURSING (WAHEB)
Note: only 2017 JAMB scores will be accepted.
To access the online application form, candidates should follow the steps listed below:
1. Walk into any branch of First Bank Nigeria and pay the sum of N8,000.00 (Eight Thousand Naira) only through the College of Health Pay Direct platform.
2. Obtain payment acknowledgement slip indicating a unique payment ID from the bank after payment.
3. Visit the college website at www.chtcalabar.edu.ng after 3 - 4 hours and log on to the e-application portal with the receipt number and serial number indicated on the payment printout.
4. Print out a copy of their application form after registration.
Closing date for sales of form is 3rd June 2017. The portal will be shut by midnight on 3rd June 2017.
* Applicants will be subjected to an entrance examination scheduled to hold on the 10th June, 2017 at the college compound. Candidates for HIM–ND, HIM–HND, EHO–ND and EHO–HND are exempted from the examination.
* For all enquiries, please call Director of Academics on 08095648059 or Adat on 08176359171.
* For issues with online application, call College of Health ICT help desk on 08037937122.
* Candidates are encouraged to visit the College café or e-Library for assistance on completing the e-registration form.
Share this news with friends!!!