The American safety and health institute (ASHI) and the American Heart Association's (AHA) Basic Life Support Course, First Aid Course, First Aid CPR & AED Course, Airway Management Course, ECG Pharmacology Course and the Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) has been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 Guidelines Update for First Aid, CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.
1. MINIMUM CLASS SIZE IS 9 STUDENTS; NURSINGWORLD NIGERIA RESERVES THE RIGHTS TO RESCHEDULE A CLASS TO THE NEXT TWO SCHEDULED DATES IF THE CLASS SIZE IS NOT REACHED.
2. Students are encouraged to register and receive training manuals prior training date
3. We issue same day certifications; after payments students must send the following in an SMS to 08131183065 or via email [email protected]
· Full names as you would want it to appear on the certificates
· Email Address and Phone Number
· The class paid for (BLS, AHA ACLS, ASHI ACLS)
· Location where you would be attending the course (Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt)
4. Courses are internationally certified by the American Health and Safety Institute (ASHI) and/or the American Heart Association (AHA)
5. NO REFUNDS ONCE PAYMENT FOR A CLASS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED
6. We offer In-house/ On-site training available on request at your convenience for a minimum of 9 students
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE TRAINING SCHEDULE FOR 2017
1) ACCOUNT NAME: Nursingworld Nigeria, BANK: Access Bank Plc , ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0058796320
2) ACCOUNT NAME: Nursingworld Nigeria, BANK: U.B.A, ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1018264006
TRAINING PLAN FOR 2017