Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into 3 years General Nursing and 2 years Post-basic-courses programme of the School of Nursing, Mater Misericordiae Hospital, Afikpo.
1. Original/photocopies of West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) or National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate with five (5) credits in English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics at not more than two sittings.
2. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
3. Testimonial from last school
4. A letter from your Parish Priest or Pastor
5. Marriage Certificate (If any)
6. Three (3) passport photograph
7. Baptismal Card (Very Very Important)
8. Any Post Basic candidate should submit obtained RM Certificate/ License
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms ar obtainable from the School at a (non-refundable) payment of (N12,500) Twelve Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only into First Bank of
Sale of form commences from 01/02/2017 to 31/05/2017 Completed forms should be received in the School on or before 31 May, 2017.
Date : Saturday 10/06/2017
Time : 9:00am dot
Interview Date : 10 – 14 July, 2017
Venue ; School of Nursing Lecture Hall
NB : Bring along with you, writing materials and original receipt of payment. Only candidates who possess the entry requirements and pass the entrance examination will be legible for interview. Candidates awaiting result need not apply please.
Account Name: School of Nursing, Mater
Misericordiae Hospital, Afikpo
Bank: First Bank of Nigeria PLC
Interview Fee : (N10, 000.00) Ten Thousand Naira Only
For further inquiries contact the school
Nnachi Michael E.
Share this news with friends!!!