Teclab Management Services Limited, is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
Position: School Nurse
Manage and coordinate the assigned school's health services program based on school division policies, procedures, and protocols, and by local, state and national regulations and statues; maintain and operate the school clinic.
* Ensure compliance with procedures, protocols, and other instructions provided by the coordinator of health services or contained in division manuals and protocols.
* Provide nursing care and physical screening to students; assess students and implement first aid measures for students as needed.
* Assume responsibility for appropriate assessment, planning, intervention, evaluation, management, and referral activities for students.
* Initiate emergency procedures for students and staff as needed.
* Maintain clinic equipment and assesses the need for consumable supplies on an annual basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Ability to use clinic/medical equipment; possess basic pharmacological knowledge; ability to assess emergency situations and act accordingly;
* Comfortable knowledge of universal procedures and ability to teach this to others;
* Good oral and written communication skills;
Basic computer skills;
* Willing attitude to be a part of the school team;
* Strong sense of professionalism;
* Management and organizational ability, common sense, motivation, positive attitude;
* And the ability/willingness to participate in ongoing professional and staff development, both independently and through system-offered opportunities.
Education and Experience
* Graduate from an accredited nursing program; Bachelor of Nursing Degree preferred; licensed as a registered nurse.
* A minimum of three to four years nursing experience and experience in community health, pediatrics, emergency care.
Application Closing Date:
8 March, 2017
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this job with friends!!!