Teclab Management Services Limited, is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
Position: School Nurse
Manage and coordinate the assigned school's health services program based on school division policies, procedures, and protocols, and by local, state and national regulations and statues; maintain and operate the school clinic.
* Ensure compliance with procedures, protocols, and other instructions provided by the coordinator of health services or contained in division manuals and protocols.
* Provide nursing care and physical screening to students; assess students and implement first aid measures for students as needed.
* Assume responsibility for appropriate assessment, planning, intervention, evaluation, management, and referral activities for students.
* Initiate emergency procedures for students and staff as needed.
* Maintain clinic equipment and assesses the need for consumable supplies on an annual basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Ability to use clinic/medical equipment; possess basic pharmacological knowledge; ability to assess emergency situations and act accordingly;
* Comfortable knowledge of universal procedures and ability to teach this to others;
* Good oral and written communication skills;
Basic computer skills;
* Willing attitude to be a part of the school team;
* Strong sense of professionalism;
* Management and organizational ability, common sense, motivation, positive attitude;
* And the ability/willingness to participate in ongoing professional and staff development, both independently and through system-offered opportunities.
Education and Experience
* Graduate from an accredited nursing program; Bachelor of Nursing Degree preferred; licensed as a registered nurse.
* A minimum of three to four years nursing experience and experience in community health, pediatrics, emergency care.
Application Closing Date:
8 March, 2017
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
MAKE THE NURSES ANTHEM YOUR RING BACK CALLER TUNE
"Nurses are GREAT, Nurses are CARING, An epitome of HUMILITY to SERVICE, We are specially ordained for this VOCATION, YES AM PROUD TO BE A NURSE!!!
For MTN users: Text 020352 to 4100.
If you have never used Caller tunes on MTN, text Reg to 4100 to activate. Then, text 020352 to 4100
For ETISALAT users: Text 823208 to 251.
If you have never used Caller tunes on Etisalat, text RBTON to 251 to activate. Then text 823208 to 251
For AIRTEL users: Text 0427654 to 791.
If you have never used Caller tunes on Airtel, text Sub to 791 to activate. Then text 0427654 to 791
Share this job with friends!!!