Lead City University is a private university licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2005. LCU is one of the fastest growing private universities in Nigeria. Increasing student population has necessitated the need for additional staff.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
* Senior Lecturer
* Lecturer I
* Lecturer II
Area of Specialization: Nursing Science
Qualification and Experience:
* Candidates should be matured scholars with a PhD degree in the relevant field and not less than 10 years cognate experience in a University or comparable Institution.
* The candidates should have substantial number of scholarly books and other publications in reputable journals. They should be able to provide academic leadership, initiate and carry out independent research, as well supervise research work of their students.
* Evidence of skills and competence in administration is essential.
* Candidates must have not less than 8 years cognate experience in the university or comparable institution.
iii. Senior Lecturer:
* Candidates must have not less than 5 years cognate experience in the university or comparable system.
iv. Lecturer I:
* Candidates should possess a Ph.D degree in the relevant discipline with evidence of scholarly publications and not less than 3 years cognate experience in the university system.
* In addition, they should also be able to supervise student's projects.
v. Lecturer II:
* Candidates should possess a Ph.D degree in relevant discipline.
Salary and Fringe Benefits
* Condition of service is highly attractive. Appointments are pensionable. Salary entry points on the CONUASS scale is what's generally applicable in Federal universities and can also be negotiated. Other fringe benefits include Retirement/ pension fund, Group life and disability insurance, Medical Aid and Housing.
* The university’s Microfinance Bank also empowers staff area of property acquisition and wealth creation.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Ten copies of applications and curriculum vitae (see CV Format below) to: email@example.com
Hard copies should be sent to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
Lead City University Express Way,
Toll Gate Area,
P. O. Box 30678,
Secretariat - Ibadan,
* All application should be submitted before the closing date. The process of selection will commence thereafter and will cease only after the positions have been properly filled.
* Active retirees from universities and comparable institutions are encouraged to apply as well.
* Qualified candidates should stipulate the nature of appointments that interest them (Full Time / Part Time/ Sabbatical Position).
MAKE THE NURSES ANTHEM YOUR RING BACK CALLER TUNE
"Nurses are GREAT, Nurses are CARING, An epitome of HUMILITY to SERVICE, We are specially ordained for this VOCATION, YES AM PROUD TO BE A NURSE!!!
For MTN users: Text 020352 to 4100.
If you have never used Caller tunes on MTN, text Reg to 4100 to activate. Then, text 020352 to 4100
For ETISALAT users: Text 823208 to 251.
If you have never used Caller tunes on Etisalat, text RBTON to 251 to activate. Then text 823208 to 251
For AIRTEL users: Text 0427654 to 791.
If you have never used Caller tunes on Airtel, text Sub to 791 to activate. Then text 0427654 to 791
Share this job with friends!!!