The NANDA International is a global network and a professional organization of nurses dedicated to the development and standardization of nursing terminologies and has been in the forefront of advancing development of nursing knowledge since 1982.
This is an annual grant awarded to encourage nurses who are working in the areas of Standardized Nursing Languages irrespective of their specialty areas. The grant will be a part sponsorship to the total funding for the research. Candidates can source for more grants.
Funds for this grant are provided solely by the NANDA-I African Network, Nigerian Chapter
· Applicant must be a financial member of the NANDA-I African Network, Nigerian Chapter.
· Grants will be awarded to two post-graduate students and two researchers who could be either a clinician or an educator.
· Students who are applying must show evidence of active studentship.
· Non students should show evidence of current place of work.
· All applicants must have a current licence with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
· There must be an evidence of ethical approval for the study or processing of ethical approval.
· Applicant of any age may apply
Grants available: Four (4) per year
Funding: Up to N100, 000.00 per awardee
Deadline: 15th March 2017
Funding date: 1st April 2017- 30th March 2018
How to apply:
· A clearly written proposal must be submitted within six weeks of advertisement
· Proposal can be written to follow the guidelines stated below
- Statement of the problem
- Research questions/objectives
- Methods: design, settings, subjects, instruments, ethical issues.
· Proposal must be submitted along with the applicant’s Curriculum Vitae
· Documents should be submitted online as an attachment to the following e-mail addresses firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
After grant award
· Progress report will be expected from the applicant to be submitted 6 months after the award of the grant while final report should be submitted at the expiration of the research deadline ( 1 year after the award)
· Research report should be published in a reputable nursing journal.
Dr Joel Adeleke Afolayan
Department of Nursing Science,
University of Ilorin,
Ilorin, Kwara State.
MAKE THE NURSES ANTHEM YOUR RING BACK CALLER TUNE
"Nurses are GREAT, Nurses are CARING, An epitome of HUMILITY to SERVICE, We are specially ordained for this VOCATION, YES AM PROUD TO BE A NURSE!!!
For MTN users: Text 020352 to 4100.
If you have never used Caller tunes on MTN, text Reg to 4100 to activate. Then, text 020352 to 4100
For ETISALAT users: Text 823208 to 251.
If you have never used Caller tunes on Etisalat, text RBTON to 251 to activate. Then text 823208 to 251
For AIRTEL users: Text 0427654 to 791.
If you have never used Caller tunes on Airtel, text Sub to 791 to activate. Then text 0427654 to 791
Share this news with friends!!!