Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the School of Midwifery, LUTH for 18months course in Midwifery.
- Candidates must be Registered Nurses with at least one year post qualification experience and with a VALID LICENSE.
- Must possess five (5) Credits at 'O' Level in the following subjects: English Language. Mathematics. Biology.Chemistry and Physics.
- Combination of results obtained from not more than two (2) approved examination bodies i .e. GCE/WAEC or WAEC/NECO/SSCE.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
I. Submit handwritten application letter addressed to the Principal. School of Midwifery. LUTH.
2. Pay application fee of N5000.00 in Bank Draft written in favour of Lagos University Teaching HospitaL from any of the following banks Union Bank. UBA. Skye Bank and Access Bank and take the draft to the CASH OFFICE. FINANCE DEPARTMENT LUTH
3. Make a photocopy of the receipt with applicants passport photograph on the left handcomer.
4. Collect the admission form from the School of Midwifery at the Health Manpower Resourees Centre LUTH
5. Submit completed application form with photocopies of credentials. 3 passport photographs and photocopy of receipts enclosed in a Big brown envelope.
6. Sale and submission of application forms will close on 9th June.2017.
7. Course Fee: Details will be provided on admission.
EXAMINATION DATE: 17th JUNE, 2017
VENUE: HEALTH MANPOWER RESOURCES CENTRE, LUTH
PROF. CHRIS BODE
CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR
Share this news with friends!!!