Kogi State College of Nursing, Obangede - Inline with the New Direction Blueprint of His Excellency. Alh. Yahaya Bello, applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Post of:
Job Title: Provost
Location: Lokoja - Kogi
* Must be a graduate Nurse Educator and registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as such.
* Must possess Master Degree in Nursing or in Health related discipline/s.
* Must have ten (10) years cognate experience as a Nurse Educator.
* Must have not less than five(S) years remaining in public service.
* Must demonstrate ability, capacity and competency required of office of Provost, particularly, the understanding of the vision and mission of the College.
* Must demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technology.
* Must not have been indicated for financial misdeed or impropriety.
* Shall have and exercise authority over the staff of the College and be responsible for General administration, Security and discipline in the College.
* He shall be the Chief Executive and Academic Officer of the College.
* Shall be the Accounting Officer of the College
* Shall be responsible for the implementation of policies of the Governing Council or Ministry of Health as the case maybe.
* Shall perform any other duties in the interest of the college.
Condition of Service
* The conditions of service and salaries are as obtainable in Kogi State Public Service and as may be determine by the College Governing Council.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should send twelve (12) sets of typed applications, Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of Academic Qualifications.
The Curriculum Vitae shall give the following details:
* Among others are names,
* Nationality Marital Status,
* Educational Institutions attended with dates,
* Names of three (3) Referees,
* Working Experience and Publication/s if any
All Applications should be submitted to:
Office of the Honourable Commissioner (Ministry of Health),
Share this job with friends!!!