Memfys Hospital for Neurosurgery, Enugu (MHN) is a private hospital with highly advanced and modern facilities for managing numerous neurological disorders.The hospital is equipped with a vast array of diagnostic equipment which include MRI, 64 Slice CT, 8 Slice CT, Digital X-ray, ECG, EEG and much more,as well as state-of-the art operating theatres. Our in-patient facilities include a 15-bedded ward and 3 bedded intensive care unit equipped with life support systems which includemechanical ventilators, multi-parameter monitors, blood gas analyzers, infusion pumps, syringe drivers, piped medical gases and more. MHN is a tertiary training institution and the only private hospital in West Africa to obtain full accreditation for residency training program in Neurosurgery. Our focus on training and research keeps us at the forefront of medical practice and provides an ideal environment for professionals seeking to advance their knowledge and skills.
MHN wishes to recruit experienced ICU Nurses with relevantskills and ability to manage critically ill patients in a modern ICU setting. Only highly motivated and dedicated individuals need apply.
• Minimum 2 years work experience working in a modern Intensive Care Unit
• Registration with the National Association of Nurses and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and current practicing license
• Good communication skills
• Must be a team player who also hasthe ability and confidence to take key decisions when working alone
• Has great attention to detail and ability to record and document accurately
• Ability to identify life threatening trends in patient status and respond appropriately
• Willingness to train less experienced nurses in ICU protocol
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support(ACLS) certification is an advantage
• Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft applications is desirable
Method Of Application
Anyone interested in this role should email their current CV along with covering letter (clearly stating which role you are applying for), CV's names and contact of two referees(family relations will not be accepted) along with any other supporting document to
Applications must be received no later than two weeks from the date of this advert (13th January 2017). Only successful candidates will be contacted by phone.
Share this job with friends!!!