Bizafin Consulting Services - Our client, a well established Oil & Gas Company located in Lagos State, requires the services of an experienced/enthusiastic individual to occupy the position below:
Job Title: Nurse/Midwife
* Provides emergency and palliative care and treatment to employees within the legal scope of nursing responsibility such as first-aid treatment, checking of vital signs, health interview, dispensing of medicine;
* Assess and determine the health status of the employee which includes recommendations like sent home or back to work;
* Refers/transports ill employees to the hospital as necessary;
* Conducts regular inventory of medicines and medical supplies. Prepares purchase requisition of such as necessary to ensure availability at all times;
* Conducts home visit or follow through of employees with chronic illnesses or on prolong sick leave;
* Implements immunization programs to employees as well as to the dependents;
* Conducts periodic plant tour to determine any possible health and safety hazards and work with the HSE department to create health and safety awareness among employees;
* Performs health counselling;
* Conducts health education programs;
* Maintains employee's individual medical records with strict confidentiality;
* Generates reports and submits to management or government agencies as scheduled;
* Acts as In-plant HMO Administrator. Coordinates with provider to resolve any issues/concerns, review and process payment;
* Assess pre-employment medical examination results and coordinates status/evaluation with Recruitment;
* Coordinates any work-related injuries/illnesses to Safety Officer for immediate investigation and corrective actions;
* Encodes Sick Leave on time to avoid delayed payment;
* Schedules and implement annual/periodic/special examination of employees. Assess results, refer to Company Physician for management, monitor recommendations and follow through until illness is cleared;
* Maintains and updates patients record;
* Ensure Professional Healthcare standards are followed;
* Displays high confidentiality.
* Graduate from an accredited nursing program;
* Bachelor of Nursing Degree preferred
* Must be young and hardworking
* Must have at least 1 year experience in industrial company as healthcare practitioner/company nurse;
* Preferably with experience in hospital set-up;
* Must have good moral character;
* Computer literate;
* Can work on shifting schedule.
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAKE THE NURSES ANTHEM YOUR RING BACK CALLER TUNE
"Nurses are GREAT, Nurses are CARING, An epitome of HUMILITY to SERVICE, We are specially ordained for this VOCATION, YES AM PROUD TO BE A NURSE!!!
For MTN users: Text 020352 to 4100.
If you have never used Caller tunes on MTN, text Reg to 4100 to activate. Then, text 020352 to 4100
For ETISALAT users: Text 823208 to 251.
If you have never used Caller tunes on Etisalat, text RBTON to 251 to activate. Then text 823208 to 251
For AIRTEL users: Text 0427654 to 791.
If you have never used Caller tunes on Airtel, text Sub to 791 to activate. Then text 0427654 to 791
Share this job with friends!!!