Lagos State University (LASU) was established in 1983 by the Enabling Law of Lagos State of Nigeria, for the advancement of learning and establishment of academic excellence. The University caters for a student population of over Ten Thousand [10,0001 enrolled in Full-Time and Part-Time programmes at the Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Levels.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below at the Lagos State University College of Medicine:
Position: Professor - CONUASS 07
Qualifications and Experience
Candidate for the position of a Professor must demonstrate clear evidence of scholarship through considerable academic publications in the specialty and as well, have at least ten  years Post-Doctoral/Fellowship [National Post-Doctoral Medical College of Nigeria, West African Postgraduate Medical College and other equivalent Fellowship qualifications as applicable to the area of specialization] experience.
In addition to qualifications and experience in Teaching/Research in a University, candidate should also have demonstrable capacity to participate in inter/multi disciplinary research, ability to provide academic leadership, and reasonable administrative experience.
Application Closing Date
2nd January, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit thirty (30) copies of their detailed application, which should include photocopies of candidates’ credentials [O' Level Result inclusive] to be presented in the following order:
Name in Full with Surname first (Boldly Written)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic/Professional Qualifications (with dates and institutions)
- Statement of Experience including full details of former and present position
- Current Research
- List of Publications
- Other activities outside current employment
- Name, Address and Telephone Numbers of three (3) referees
- Telephone and E-mail Address (SELF)
- Proposed date of availability for duty if appointed.
- Candidate should please include three (3) self-addressed envelopes with Fifty Naira Only (N50: 00) stamp on each, and should forward their applications with supporting documents to:
Lagos State University,
Lagos State University Post Office,
Note: Candidate should indicate the positions applied for and the Department at the top left hand corner of the envelopes containing their applications.
Share this job with friends!!!