The Senate Federal Republic of Nigeria Committee on Health in collaboration with 1st Counsel Solicitors and Medical Tutors Ltd Present 1ST NIGERIAN MEDICAL LAW SUMMIT 2016.
The Nigerian Medical Law Summit is a one day retreat organized for Chief Medical Directors of public and private hospitals, heads of professional health associations, leaders in the Nigerian health system and health care professionals.
Theme: Creating a Medicolegal Environment in Nigerian Hospitals; Emphasizing the need for Clinical Governance and Quality Care Issues in the Nigerian Health System.
Venue: Shehu Musa Yar’ Adua Centre Abuja
Date: Friday 9th of December 2016
Time: 9am - 5pm
Registration however starts at 8am prompt.
Senator, Dr. Lanre Tejuoso
Chairman Senate Committee of Health
Chairman of the Occasion:
Senator, Dr. Olubukola Saraki CON
President of the Senate of Nigeria
Special Guest of Honor:
Prof. Isaac Adewole,
The Honorable Minister for Health
* The National Council on Health
* Permonent Secretaries of Federal and State Ministries of Health
* Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
* Heads of M.D.As in the Ministry of Health
* The Chief Medical Directors (CMDs) of all Federal and State Government Hospitals
* Chairmen Medical Advisory Committee (CMAC) of all Federal and State Government Hospitals
* Directors of Training and Clinical Services of Hospitals
* Provosts of Federal and State Teaching Hospitals
* State Health Management Boards.
* Chief Medical Directors of Private Hospitals
* Nigerian Medical Association & other Health Associations
* Health Management Organizations (HMOs)
* All Healthcare Praditioners
* Legal officers of Public and Private Hospitals.
For Registration and Enquiries, please contact www.medicallawsummit.com or Organizing Committee on 08023052675 or the Committee Clerk on 08033205115
Share this news with friends!!!