Lagos State University (LASU) was established in 1983 by the Enabling Law of Lagos State of Nigeria, for the advancement of learning and establishment of academic excellence. The University caters for a student population of over Ten Thousand [10,0001 enrolled in Full-Time and Part-Time programmes at the Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Levels.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below at the Lagos State University College of Medicine:
Position: Lecturer I - CONUASS 04
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate must possess a good honours degree in the area of specialty with a Higher degree such as a Doctorate Degree or where applicable, holders of MBBS Master’s Degree or Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria, West African post-graduate Medical College or equivalent qualifications, where applicable.
- Candidate must have at least three  years experience as Lecturer II where applicable or Ph.D with three years  Post-Doctoral qualification experience in teaching/research in the University and must have reasonable scholarly publications.
Application Closing Date
2nd January, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit thirty (30) copies of their detailed application, which should include photocopies of candidates’ credentials [O' Level Result inclusive] to be presented in the following order:
Name in Full with Surname first (Boldly Written)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic/Professional Qualifications (with dates and institutions)
- Statement of Experience including full details of former and present position
- Current Research
- List of Publications
- Other activities outside current employment
- Name, Address and Telephone Numbers of three (3) referees
- Telephone and E-mail Address (SELF)
- Proposed date of availability for duty if appointed.
- Candidate should please include three (3) self-addressed envelopes with Fifty Naira Only (N50: 00) stamp on each, and should forward their applications with supporting documents to:
The College Secretary,
Lagos State University College of Medicine,
Note: Candidate should indicate the positions applied for and the Department at the top left hand corner of the envelopes containing their applications.
Share this job with friends!!!