Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 100 countries. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity, or nationality. As CRS works through local church and non-church partners to implement its programs, strengthening and building the capacity of partner organizations is fundamental to the work of CRS. CRS re-established presence in Nigeria in 2000 and currently focuses on health, vulnerable children, agriculture, extractives and governance, and peace building programming.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Zonal Team Lead
Department: Programms/Global Fund Malaria Program
Reports to: Senior Program Advisor
The Zonal Team Lead will provide management leadership of the zonal office of [Imo, Kaduna and Ondo]. S/he will provide strategic oversight in ensuring the zonal office maintains qualified and motivated personnel, that overall program priorities are followed, and that key relationships are well managed. Her/his management of direct reports and oversight of operations and MEAL staff persons will be critical to the functioning of the program. Furthermore, partnership and programmatic management of SR’s and their activity zone will be key to ensuring outputs are produced. S/he will monitor progress and ensure quality reporting. S/he will manage relationships with State-level authorities – both political and in the MOH, critical the success of the project – are being strengthened.
• Degree in a relevant field such as medical/nursings, community health, health education, public health or related field.
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in health and malaria programming and provision of technical assistance to government and non-government partners.
• At least 4 years in management position, overseeing staff who may or may not be co-located
• Knowledge of Global Fund’s operational guidelines.
• Proven leadership and inter-personal skills and ability to work well both within a team and independently.
• Strong representational skills and ability to interface with multiple stakeholders, representatives, and partners (including representatives of government agencies) in a professional manner on an ongoing basis.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure and to prioritize competing demands
• Strategic, analytical and decision-making skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Professional proficiency in English oral and written communication skills; strong demonstrated writing skills required (reports, evaluations).
• Willingness and ability to travel in-country (sometimes on short notice) up to 50% of the time.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the "Application Form Below" and send with a detailed 3-page resume in a single file word document to: NG_HR@global.crs.org. Click here for full details.
• Title of the position and desired location must be stated as the subject of the email e.g. Program Manager - Ondo.
• Applications sent in the required format will be considered and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Share this job with friends!!!