Medicines Sans Frontieres France (MSFF) is a medical humanitarian non- governmental organization (NGO), neutral and independent that offers free assistance to population in needs. MSF always attempt to provide quality and free of charge care to its patients providing the necessary resources to achieve the established objectives. It also provides optimal working conditions for its teams including social package such as free health care. MSF-France has been in Nigeria since 1996 and which has been running a trauma center in Teme Hospital, Port Harcourt since 2005 and a VVF Surgical Project in Jahun Jigawa State since 2008. For this reason, MSF is presently looking to fill the following vacant positions:
2. Nurse Anesthetist (1 position in Port Harcourt and Jigawa)
- A diploma in anesthesia is a must
- Knowledge of acute trauma management
- Communication skills with people from broadly diverse backgrounds
- Compassionate, flexible and committed personality
Main responsibilities: Anaesthetic care in Operation theatre and recovery room, resuscitation acts in the hospital, and assistance to the medical Aneasthetist as needed.