the clement adesuyi haastrup foundation invites applications from undergraduate students of ijesa origin for scholarship award.
applicants must be registered FULL TIME undergraduate in any nigerian universities, polytechnics and colleges of education and must be in great need of financial asistance for his/ her acaedemic pursuits and have evidence of good academic performance.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application in candidates' handwriting (not more than 3 pages) clearly stating name of institution, current level, course of study and likely date of completion of studies must be submitted, the application should provide personal details such as functional email address telephone number, family name/compound, status of parents and detailed reason why the applicant believes he or she should be considered for the award.
applicants for the scholorship MUST have a CGPA of second class upper division and above
application MUST be accompanied with the following
1) evidence of local government of origin obtained from applicants local government council
2) letter of introduction duly signed by current HOD
3) details of last academic record from division of exams and records or dean of student affairs
4) photocopy of current student identification card issued by the institution, dept or faculty
5) evidence of registration for current semester/academic session
6) letter of confirmation of membership of federation of ijesa students union (FISU)
7) leter from head of family compound in ijesaland
NOTE:INTERVIEW FOR NEW AND OLD APPLICANTS COMES UP ON AUGUST 25TH 2012 BY 9AM AT ILESA GRAMMAR SCHOOL, ILESA
application accompanied with relevant documents should be submittted not later than 30 june 2012 to either
The consultant, clement adesuyi haastrup foundation, no 26 burma road, p.o.box 725, apapa lagos or
the consultant, clement adesuyi haastrup foundation, p.o.box 12, ilesa, osun state
Share this news with friends!!!